Other Types Of Mediations
I act as mediator in succession law disputes when the following disputes arise:
- Delinquent executors and fighting families;
- When someone has missed out –family provision claims;
- Defining eligibility in family provision claims.
Defamation and Commercial Matters
I act as mediator in defamation and commercial law matters.
I have significant experience as Counsel in these matters.
Family law Disputes - Co-Mediator
I act as co-mediator in family law disputes, especially disputes involving vast amount of property, which also include the following issues:
- Marriage & De Facto Relationships
- Child related matters
- Property Management
- Financial agreements
- Spousal Maintenance
A genuine effort must be made to resolve your dispute before you apply to courts for parenting or financial orders. I work with accredited mediators (as a co-mediator) to ensure that necessary certificates are available.
It is important to remember the following advantages arise with mediation:
- Mediation uses a formal structure in which positive child focused communications are modelled by lawyers and other advisers;
- Mediation encourages parties to focus on the interests of the child rather than the formalities of court proceedings;
- Mediation aims to achieve results that meet the needs of each of the parties and their children;
- Mediation minimises the cost and time associated with litigation.
I have experience as Counsel in family law matters.